Jajaja, la última de este esperpéntico y triste episodio de Tate y sus Ryche:
Do you really hate "Frequency Unknown", the new album from the Geoff Tate-fronted version of QUEENSRCHE? Have you already blogged about it online? Well, metal geeks, if you've got the balls to stand behind your opinion, then here is the contest for you.
Stop hiding behind your computer keyboards and smart phones and show Tate and his record label, Deadline Music/Cleopatra Records, how much you hate "Frequency Unknown" by submitting your "video rant" to them via YouTube video. Start by giving them your real name on camera and proceed to rant away. Geoff Tate will film himself choosing the best video rant and will post online for your enjoyment. The winner will receive an all-expenses paid trip to Seattle, Washington to see QUEENSRCHE in their hometown on June 29, along with VIP special guest seating, meet-and-greet passes for after the show and a merchandise package worth $250 that he or she can feel free to either burn or wear in style!
1. Video rants must be submitted via YouTube and contestant must state on camera before beginning the rant: "My name is (real first and last name per ID and/or passport) and this is my video submission for the QUEENSRCHE "best rant" contest or video will not be considered.
2. All video submissions must include a link to: www.cleorecs.com or video will not be considered.
3. Please limit your rants to the music and production of the album "Frequency Unknown". Personal attacks/personal threats on QUEENSRCHE bandmembers and family members will not be tolerated. Any video submissions that cross the line will be denied and possibly reported to YouTube for violation of YouTube policies (seriously wives and children are off limits!)
4. Content of the video rant must be limited to the QUEENSRCHE "Frequency Unknown" album as released by Deadline Music/Cleopatra Records on April 23, 2013 and not on any previously released QUEENSRCHE or Geoff Tate solo albums.
5. Contest limited to ages 18 and up only.
6. Deadline for submissions is May 10, 2013.
7. Runners-up will receive free "goodie bag" from QUEENSRCHE and Cleopatra Records Inc.
8. Contest limited to U.S. residents only
9. Employees of Cleopatra Records, E1 Entertainment or its business partners are not eligible.